- Promotes skin from UV rays.
- Helps whiten and brighten skin
- Improves skin wrinkles
- Minimizes pore appearance keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Silica: Helps red blood cells carry 20 percent more oxygen, which helps the skin stay hydrated as well
- Zinc Oxide: Effective for acne treatment as it combats skin irritation and inflammation to keep problems with acne breakouts at bay. Other than that, it also helps regulate sebum production in the skin and contributes to lowering: Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that commonly trigger acne.
- Niacinamide: Reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Minimizes pore appearance keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Adenosine: A raw material that helps to improve the elasticity of the skin tone or dull skin
- All skin types