- AHA that removes dry and hard dead skin cells as an acid obtained from fruits, BHA that helps to remove excess oil as well as blackheads because it has good pore absorption as a fat-soluble dead skin cell remover.
- PHA minimizes moisture loss after exfoliation. all these representative exfoliating ingredients are contained.
- In addition, high-molecular hyaluronic acid is added to correct the broken turnover cycle and helps to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Completely removing dead skin cells with AHA, BDA and PHA.
- Removing waste left on pores / Balancing oil and moisture of skin.
- Soft peeling agent containing hyaluronic acids and panthenol.
- AHA fruit acid: Is effective for exfoliating dead skin cells on the dry and thick skin surface.
- BHA: Helps to penetrate into the pores by passing through skin oil, and to care for excessive oiliness and blackheads.
- PHS: It is absorbed slowly, less irritation, and minimizes skin moisture loss that occurs after exfoliation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: High-molecular hyaluronic acid, it forms a moisture film of the skin surface to maintain moisture.
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull, sun damaged skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Aging skin