- Damask rose is called the queen of flowers because of its delicate and deep fragrance. It is rich in vitamins C, A, K and polyphenol, so it is widely used as a luxury skin conditioner. In addition, it is a skin booster type toner made by mixing each 142,500ppm of Damask rose and Provence Roses which blooms in warm late spring and gives a feeling of refreshment to the skin by easing the dry feeling skin with its high moisture content.
- It is recommended to use immediately after cleansing or as the first step in skin care to prevent moisture loss from evaporating in the air in daily life.
- First skin booster type functioning as minimizing pores.
- DAMASK Rose flower water: Premium cosmetic ingredient as it is rich is vitamins and polyphenols, making it an excellent ingredient for moisturising the skin.
- Provence rose flower water: It is one of the 4 traditional roses in the West, which blooms in May and has high moisture content, giving the skin a fresh feeling
- Complex herbal extract (KRJS): Extract of Geumreongja (Mela toosendan Sied et Zucc) and Corysdalis turtschaninovii Bess, helps to relieve skin stress so it is excellent in skin soothing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: High-molecular hyaluronic acid, it forms a moisture film o the skin surface to maintain moisture.
- All skin types