- Eliminates impurities, reduces sebum production and imperfections. Blackheads are reduced, pores are tightened, and the skin is purified.
- Regulates acne prone skin
- Reduces microbial proliferation
- Tightens dilated pores
- Glycolic acid 15%: A fruit acid that is obtained from sugar cane extract. It has numerous of moisturising and anti-age properties.
- Bioregul 4%: This technological innovation combats the physical and functional signs characteristics of combination to oily and acne-prone skin. The skin’s protective flora is protected to regulate the sebum.
- Salicylic acid 1%: There are many kinds of exfoliating products to choose from depending on skin type. Salicylic acid is an extract from the leaves of Willows which is referred to as its chemical exfoliant beta-hydroxy acid or BHA.
- Azelaic acid 0,3%: Azelaic acid can counter or neutralize free radicals that cause inflammation. It has significant skin-calming effects and helps to improve redness. Evens skin tone. It decreases pigmentation, inhibiting an enzyme called tyrosinase that leads to hyperpigmentation, or dark patches of skin.
- Oily skins with a tendency to acne, purifying.