- A home care cream whose main action is the attenuation and control of facial blemishes of melanic origin.
- It continuously attenuates the spots and regulates the overproduction of melanin, preventing their reappearance in the long term.
- Depigmentation treatment action mechanism is based on the inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin/pigmentation formation process
- Azelaic Acid: Azelaic acid can counter or neutralize free radicals that cause inflammation. It has significant skin-calming effects and helps to improve redness. Evens skin tone. It decreases pigmentation, inhibiting an enzyme called tyrosinase that leads to hyperpigmentation, or dark patches of skin.
- Kojic Acid: Is a natural metabolite produced by fungi that inhibits tyrosinase activity in melanin synthesis. The main applications of kojic acid in cosmetics are based on its antioxidant, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, UV protection, and skin lightening properties.
- Arbutin: Arbutin evens out and brightens skin tone, lightens darkened areas, and can help with the appearance of scars.
- Phytic Acid: Absorbs excess calcium on the surface of the skin, which otherwise would contribute to clogged pores. Additionally, phytic acid is rich in antioxidants, making it one of the few chemical peels that nourish the skin during exfoliation
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) plays an important role in maintaining skin health and can promote the differentiation of keratinocytes and decrease melanin synthesis, leading to antioxidant protection against UV-induced photodamage.
- Suitable for all skin types with pigmented skin except for rosacea, or eczema skin.